Tuesday, April 26, 2011

So I got this email....

I receive emails from facebook followers and other people I come in contact with either on the net or in real life almost daily. For some reason a couple stand out. I know these people by association only. I am not sure that I have spoken to them at length, ever. I was asked for help whether it be prayer, counselling, etc. It gives me the warm fuzzies knowing that not only am I being viewed as a good person but as a good Christian man. I am not worthy of this praise nor am I worthy of the Grace that was given me by God for my salvation. I do not deserve it.

I work in youth ministry by choice and ask for nothing in return except that the kids get some God out of the lessons and activities. I try to be positive in all challenges and pray daily for guidance and discernment regarding this. The group has grown from two in the beginning to 14 this past weekend, we have outgrown two rooms. As long as we keep God as the focus it will continue to flourish.

 To God be the glory. Amen.

No comments: