Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Long time to spend in the belly of a fish

Over the past several years I have fallen away, ran away, done everything I can to hide. Guess what....I was found and picked up, dusted off and now I'm ready to be a servant. I have accepted that I am just a small piece of the puzzle. A small section of the much bigger picture. I am still just an old hillbilly and as geeky as I always was. Now I know that I am not alone. I don't have or even need to run. I have found a true family in Christ and I am currently throughing myself at any opportunity to learn more and to be a better Christian man, husband and father. It is not easy by any means but I have to do it. I feel a drive in my life, a sense of purpose. I am currently doing a "life evaluation" and contemplating a career change to better serve the Lord. I don't know if anyone reads this or will read this. It is here so that I may collect my thoughts on "paper" or whatever. So come on and stop by from time to time as this Jonah travels to his own Ninevah...

No comments: